Monday, May 27, 2013

Let's Get Sketchy Guest Post - May week 4

I can't believe it is already the end of May? Here I am with my final Guest Design for Let's Get Sketchy.

And here's my interpretation: this one's of my hubby. I don't often scrap about David, mostly because all you can see are his legs in most of my photos!


I loved how the Authentique Original softened this photo. He seemed so intense, which is very much just part of him. Super goof or super serious...sounds like one of my boys, wonder where he could have inherited that? Anyway, there's lots of inking and a few eyelets and some glitter glue but I really wanted to keep this one about the layers of paper and David. There's journaling tucked in the little pocket too, a little lovey note so I won't share what it says. ;)

Now, head on over and see what the design team put together for you. I'm sure it's marvelous. 

3 comments:

  1. I really like all the layers and the mix of patterned papers. It's a good masculine layout that still has a ton of visual appeal. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to join us as GD at Let's Get Sketchy Jessica. It makes this big ol scrappy world seem just a little smaller when we run into each other on the world wide web :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was awesome to have you as a GD this month! Love this layout. I don't scrap my husband nearly enough either. Hidden pockets for journaling are so great!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...